Andover Retractable Screens LLC
A Woman Owned Company
Retractable Screen System Details
Choosing a Retractable Screen Door
Not all retractable screen doors in the marketplace are alike. Its always best to do side-by-side comparisons of various product offerings. The Mirage retractable Screen has been built to last:
- Its guides (plastic parts that guide the screen across the door) have been formed from a space aged material that is highly durable and contains its own lubricant, allowing it to slide smoothly with minimal wear for years to come.
- Mirage’s internal moving parts have been treated with a long lasting, temperature resistant lubricant to allow smooth movement while preventing corrosion and annoying squeaks.
- Its central shaft rotates in a silicon brass bushing allowing it to withstand hundreds of thousands of cycles without wearing of crucial parts.
- To ensure that all these parts stand the test of time, Mirage routinely cycle tests its product up to 250,000 cycles. What does this mean in the real world? Based on you using your door 10 times per day, all year long, this would be the equivalent of almost 69 years of use.
- Our goal has been to make the best quality product possible with the longest trouble free life available, and to deliver it to the consumer in an easy to use package that fits with the home’s décor.
Screen Door Mesh
Mirage offers a number of screen mesh options made in the USA to our specifications by:
- Standard Insect Screen is a high quality standard mesh for virtually any door application. Available in Silver Grey and Charcoal.
Please Note: Combinations of mesh fabric, fabric production lot, unit size, location and wind conditions may cause variations in the fabric’s appearance and smoothness of extension and retraction of unit.
Screen Door Sizes
|7 Standard Colors 35 Designer Color Options 10 Wood Grain Color Options|
|Adjustable Spring Tension||
|Fray Resistant Screen||
|Mirage Super Magnet – corrosion-resistant, very strong steel magnet, ideal for coastal areas. At this time, no other retractable screen manufacturer offers an equivalent solution for corrosion control.||
|Heavy Duty Roller Tube||
|Unique door handle design for a comfortable easy grip||
|Bumper Stripping||• Protects small fingers from being accidentally pinched|
|Self Adhesive Decorative Screen Decals||• For screen mesh visibility|
|Pet Resistent Screen||
|Thermal reinforced screen edges||• Longer lasting in high traffic areas|
|New! Mirage Handle||• An integrated handle and mechanical latch system free of magnets to secure your retractable screen door. For complete details, click here.|
I am so pleased with my retractable screen door. We can now enjoy the unobstructed view of our back yard through our patio doors. Also, Regina and Ken provided great installation-very neat and efficient. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Patricia T. Danvers, MA
Regina and Ken installed retractable screens on our 2 sliders last spring. We enjoyed not having our view spoiled by screens all summer. We appreciate their service and professionalism. We recommend them highly.